it’s amazing , god bless
I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.
My rabbit, Choki, when she was a baby. She liked to hide under fluffy dolls and pillows.
video game look alikes
//ayyyyyy look at the stuff that happens when i hold a fucking tablet pen
can’t be tamed
Metalosis Maligna is a fake disease invented by award-winning Dutch filmmaker Floris Kaayk.
According to the mockumentary, Metalosis Maligna occurs when a metal implant has a bad interaction with human body tissues, causing the metal to grow tendrils that eventually puncture the skin from within and destroy it.
I was skimming through the video at first not knowing it was a mockumentary and landed on the part of the man in bed. I nearly died.
I’m usually unphased by even real photos of extreme gore and shit but this just freaks me the fuck out wtf im deleting the internet
it just… it just… IT’S JUST TOO MUCH
That Chocolate Stick Is All Mine.